NOTICE TO BIDDERS: When placing a bid, the buyer accepts the fact that he or she is
- $10 Bid Increments
- Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so 3 minutes are added to the remaining
time (refresh your screen often to see the most updated bid amount)
- If you have a basic plan on StorageTreasures your buyer's premium is 15%. If you are a Pro Member your
buyer's premium is only 10%. Upgrade for only $10 and Save!
- In addition to the buyer premium, a 10% deposit of the sale price will be charged to the card on file.
- The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction up until the
cash payment is received from the winning bidder unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by
the storage facility.
- The cleaning deposit may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction.
- The storage facility is responsible for collecting the cleaning deposit
- Clean out time may vary by storage facility. Please check information for each auction
- Sales tax may be collected at the facility unless verification of exemption is provided
- All auction unit(s) are subject to cancellation by the storage facility
- If the winning bidder has not submitted payment within 24 hours of the auction close time, the unit can be offered to alternate bidders.
- Bidders are liable for their winning bids and associated premiums, taxes, and fees regardless of whether
they claim the property in the auction unit(s)
- By registering and bidding on StorageTreasures.com, an auction buyer agrees not to dispute any credit
card charges processed through this site.
- Violation of any terms may prevent you from using the StorageTreasures services